Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A.N. Pritzker Elementary School


The U.S. education is in such a fine state that even a lil ole three-year-old like me has to hope and pray I'll get into a good pre-k class. Yes, that's right. Pre-k, not high school or college. Luckily for me I have a Mommy who dedicated herself to volunteering for Friends Of Pritzker, an organization that raises funds for the continued improvement of A.N. Pritzker Elementary's pre-k facilities.

As it turns out, Mom's hard work and maybe Dad's political rants paid off, when my first day of school arrived on Tuesday, September 29. Ever since, I have enjoyed my weekday mornings with Miss Russel and Miss O'Conner, until either Uncle Vino or Gigi & Papa arrive to pick me up for the afternoon.
I imagine I'll continue at Pritzker until it comes time for me to win a lottery, pass a test, or God knows what in order to- hopefully- go to a safe and good high school.

No comments: