Thursday, November 12, 2009

My First Visit With The Dentist




I'm told you gotta make sure the pearly whites are staying clean and coming in straight, even though they'll all be scooped up by the Tooth Fairy. Therefore, Dad took me to Pine Dental Care for my very first trip to the dentist's office.

The waiting room was well stocked with books, toys and some cool LED lights, but I soon heard my name and headed into the examination room, where the very friendly Dr. Richardson waited. Mr. Bear and I climbed into the comfy chair and were shown all the cool instruments that the Dr. was gonna use on my teeth. I wasn't scared at all and soon found myself pushing my nose to make the chair rise-up and lean back.
It was all over in a flash and the Dr. said I had beautiful, straight teeth. However, I was warned to back off the apple juice a bit and not to eat fruit snacks, but I can deal, cause cookies got a thumbs-up.

No comments: