Sunday, October 31, 2010

Daddy, How Many More Days Till Halloween? None?!


It's was finally here. Halloween. After what must have been a month of asking how long till Halloween, I awoke on Sunday, October 31 and was reminded that it was Halloween. However, before I could don my Darth Vader costume and hit the streets, I had to head to the Lakeview YMCA for my first Pike (re: no Dad) swim lesson. Once that was out of the way we headed to Gigi & Papa's for some trick-or-treating. I threw on my Vader costume, Daddy became Luke Skywalker with Yoda in tow, Casey was Princess Leia and, by default, Boga was an Ewok. No costume necessary there.

It was a beautiful Fall afternoon in La Grange and the sidewalks were packed with a bunch of kids and their families. People loved our trio of costumes and I got a bunch of candy. Dad was surprised when I wanted to pack it in so quickly, but I had my sights set on helping Papa pass out candy, so I could take in all the costumes. How long till next Halloween, Dad?

No comments: