Friday, August 26, 2011

Unlimited Rides


Every August my new school, St. Helen, has a carnival complete with rides and games. I've attended it each of the last three years, but now that I am a St. Helen student, I am able to purchase a magic green wristband that leads to unlimited rides.
On very the first night, it took me about 30 minutes to get my monies worth; thanks to about five trips through the Fun House, another few through the Indy Adventure and about four trips down the Fun Slide. Dad joined me a couple times on the Matterhorn and Pharaoh's Fury, plus had one go around on Zero Gravity, which I can be seen above waiting to exit from, but can't be seen on while flying through the air. Dad could only stomach the one ride, but not me. By the end of the weekend I rode it almost 10 times! I may have ridden it more, but Gigi's heart might not have survived my going up one more time.

No comments: