Friday, April 13, 2012

My Second City



I live in THE Second City, but my second city is definitely Toronto, Canada, where my great grandmother and aunt live and where Dad likes to visit as often as he can. Dad even told me he'd like me to go to the University of Toronto, become a dual citizen, and invite him to live with me to take advantage of the Canadian healthcare system. I have no idea what any of that means.
The focus of the trip, as usual, was to visit with Aina as best we could. In between visits, we went swimming once and visited the Hockey Hall Of Fame and Royal Ontario Museum. Dad and I also checked out the TIFF Bell Lighthouse for the TIFF Kids Film Fest, but didn't actually see a film, rather I played in the interactive playground. That was one of my favorite parts of the trip, but not as fun as hanging out at Zane's with Gigi, Papa, Uncle Dave, Dad and Casey.
Even after the long car ride to-and-from, I can't wait to return and when we do, I am assured one of the two amusement parks will be on the docket.

No comments: