Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Field Museum






My Chicago Museum tour continued a couple weeks ago with a visit to The Field Museum, one of our cities oldest. Mom, Dad and me went to the (old-school) Real Pirates exhibit, but before we zoomed through that we checked out the huge display of taxidermy, from the littlest bugs, to the largest mammals. However, I was more into the old phones and buttons on the sometimes outdated displays. Dad took some photos throughout the short visit, but the pirates were off limits. I had a blast, got a snake, and we became members, so I am sure I'll be back soon to see the rest. Admittedly, it's got a little ways to go to overtake my love of the Museum Of Science Of Industry, which I visited a couple months ago with Gigi, Papa, and Dad. Thanks to Dad's hard drive fail I have no photograph memories of the visit. Gotta go back.

No comments: