Monday, April 13, 2009

A Visit From The Bunny






I spent Easter weekend at Gigi and Papa's with Daddy, Uncle Dave, Aunt Lori, Uncle Mark and my cousins Alexa, Madison and Quinn. I woke up and played with Gigi and just before Dad came downstairs I found an Easter basket, then I found another, and then one more. Luckily for me, at some point Easter became a Jr. Christmas, so I got a marble contraption and a Play-Doh thingy to go along with enough candy to last me a month. Seriously, there's still a basket full of it on my Dad's kitchen table.
As if toys and candy were not enough, I got to go to the First Congregational Church of LaGrange with Gigi and Papa. I made it through the entire service thanks to some awesome stained glass windows and killer organ jams.
The day's Easter themed activities ended with an egg hunt in the backyard with my cousins. I found more than Alexa, but had lots of help.

No comments: