Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dinosaurs Alive!






Wow!
Last Sunday, I had the best time ever at my favorite zoo, The Brookfield Zoo, where they have an awesome new exhibit called Dinosaurs Alive! There is good reason for that !. The dinosaurs are life size and look so real. The sound, eh, not so much, but who cares? I got to run amongst dinosaurs without fear of being eaten and got to dig for their fossilized bones. So cool. On the way to the carousel we saw one last dinosaur, the Ruyang Yellow River dino, which is the largest ever discovered. Daddy, Uncle Dave, Gigi & Papa and I took a carousel ride, then headed to my favorite permanent exhibit, the Swamp. I danced to the Cajun music and said hello to the alligator, one of the only animals left on earth, who can be traced back to the dinosaurs.

No comments: