Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Root, Root Root For The White Sox






Daddy's a huge White Sox fan and he has taken me to a couple games already, but this time we sat in awesome seats, thanks to his friend Dave Rockland at Jam. They are directly behind the visitor's dugout, which happened to be the Toronto Blue Jays. We didn't boo cause we love us some Toronto. I was so close to home plate, first base and the pitcher's mound, but I was more into eating popcorn and a hot dog and talking to the people sitting behind us. The seats are also on TV whenever a lefty was up. I was sure to wave to Papa each time and the next morning Dad replayed the game so I could see myself on TV. It was cold and a bit rainy, so I wanted to leave around the 6th inning, but not before we saw Alexei Ramirez hit a grand slam, which meant some loud fireworks. The Sox went onto win 10 - 2, but have since played like poop.

No comments: