Sunday, June 7, 2009

Go White Sox!






Just a few weeks after attending my first Sox game of the year, I got to go to Sox Park again in early-June. It was my fifth game in only three years on earth. Dad must really want to make sure I root for the right team. Gigi and Papa came along on what turned out to be kids day, so I got to dance with a random dog and play in a moon jump before we headed to the awesome seats Chris Schuba gave us. I wandered around with dad and got as close as possible to the field, where the newest White So(x or ck), Gordon Beckham, signed my dad's Sox cap. When the game started I had a hot dog, then passed out in Gigi's arms, where I slept for a good five innings, not even waking up for the firework's after Alexei Ramirez's homer. Unfortunately, that was the only highlight for the Sox that day, as they lost to the Indians 8 - 4.

No comments: