Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Toronto III






Once again, thanks to my birthday falling near or on Memorial Day weekend, I found myself in Toronto, Ontario Canada for my annual visit- my third- with my Great Grandma, Aina. If I keep up this pace, Canada may need to make me an honorary citizen. Free health care!
Gigi, Papa, Dad and I flew the wonderful Porter Airlines, which flies right into the downtown islands. We stayed at our usual spot, the Novotel Toronto Centre, which is just a block away from Aina's pad and the amazing St. Lawrence Market. We spent the weekend visiting, swimming, celebrating my birthday and walking the now familiar streets of Toronto. However, my favorite part was our Sunday visit to Centreville, an amusement park on Toronto's Centre Island. Dad and I got to ride the Log Ride, the Dragon Coaster, Centreville Train and Ferris Wheel. Plus I went on the cars and boat all by myself.
On the way home I was told that we'd be going back to Toronto in September for Aina's 90th birthday. My cousins and Aunt Lori and Uncle Dave will be along too. Can't wait.

No comments: