Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Third First Day Of School


The unassuming entrances- notice the little door- pictured above are actually for my latest new school, The Montessori Academy of Chicago (MAC), where Dad and Mom took me and my plant for my first day of school on Wednesday, September 1.
MAC is my third school in about three years, which just goes to show how difficult it is to conquer the horrible education system our country offers. Located in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, MAC is true urban school, housed in a three story loft building, with the Chicago skyline looming behind it. MAC provides me with an energetic, yet balanced and safe atmosphere, which is most ideal at this point in my life. I hope to remain here for a while and look forward to my continued adventures with Miss Joy (my teacher), my classmates and our hermit crab friends.

No comments: