Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Play Well


I loves me some Legos and so does Dad, who took me to The Museum Of Science & Industry once mainly to see what ended up being a rather small Lego exhibit. Not one to quit, Dad stumbled upon The LegoLand Discovery Center all the way out in Schaumburg. Despite his many misadventures to the suburb a mall built, we ventured there one Summer Saturday afternoon and ended up having a great time, which also included a nice lunch at Meatheads. Once inside, I was in Lego heaven. Miniature cities, Lego jungle, a dragon ride, mini-factory tour, 4-D movies, Harry Potter ride, STAR WARS and more. Not surprisingly, Dad and I returned during my recent Summer limbo (post-summer camp/pre-school) and decided to get a year membership, which the ticket guy gave to us for about $18 each. Awesome deal.

No comments: