Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmastime


Dad's amazed that Christmastime is one word and I am amazed how much fun it is. This year we swapped our schedule, heading to Gigi & Papa's for Christmas Eve and then hosting Christmas Day at our place. Dad told me that when he grew up, most of the action took place on Christmas Eve, when his grandparents came over. This was the first time in a while that a larger group gathered in LaGrange and I loved it. My cousins and I opened a ton of gifts, even after most of the adults ran out of theirs.
The next morning I woke up at home to a freshly stocked Christmas tree and stocking, thanks to Santa. He got me a cool Batcave, some Star Wars toys, a couple of games and a GIANT penguin, aka Fluffy Guy. Santa even gave Casey and I a co-present, in the form of a Penguin stocking cap.


No comments: